NURSE SEEKERS are the first choice for candidates and clients alike, in fulfilling their vacancy and recruitment requirements.
We believe our NO FEES or COMMISSIONS per head on placement recruitment service, enables us to offer our candidates a total impartial, transparent, recruitment service so they get the information they need to make their next job move, the right job move.
Also clients old and new, don’t have the high costings associated with traditional agencies, so they have ability to budget, for their recruitment in todays changing and challenging economic climate, whilst having the confidence that we get the job done.
How We Work
A full job description of your vacancy together with a full company profile, are taken. This information is then passed to our copy writing department who will then write a short, professional vacancy copy, to reflect all the key points of your vacancy.
We then market your vacancy using 4 main methods.
- We utilise various electronic advertising media such as over 120 internet job boards, some industry recognised, and some generic, together with e-shot, mail-shot, social networking, text messaging and internet advertising on our own fully interactive website.
- We operate a system called applicant networking where we utilise our database of existing applicants to either select candidates for you or to seek referrals of people who would be suitable to fulfil your requirement.
- We employ search and selection techniques in order to source the ideal candidate for you by discussing your vacancy with suitable candidates in your area. This is particularly successful as we get to speak with candidates who are not on the open job market.
- When necessary, we advertise our service extensively throughout traditional press advertising. We utilise main local newspapers, regional and free press, together with various industry trade journals such as The Nursing Times, RCN Bulletin.
Potential applicants call and are connected to an experienced service consultant who will market, in depth, your vacancy with them. There are two reasons why we operate in such a way.
- Firstly, the spoken word is much more powerful than the written. We are therefore able to make your job sound more interesting and exciting than it would in a just another Internet or black and white newspaper advertisement.
- Secondly, we have the ability to tailor your job to each candidate, after all what is important to one candidate is not important to the next, and visa versa.
Our 24-hour service department then saves you time by only sending candidates through to you if they fit the profile you have given us, in terms of background, qualifications, experience, etc. Therefore the people you receive from Nurse Seekers are the people you will want to interview.
During the entire process your Nurse Seekers will be in regular contact we you to advise on pending responses, arrange interviews, chase application forms, chase references, making the whole recruitment campaign process stress free.
Nurse Seekers service has a finite cost which means there are never any further fees or commissions to pay regardless of the number of candidates recruited for a particular position. Our fee structure is based on finite cost per 4 weeks campaign with no further fees or commissions payable whatsoever. This allows our clients to budget for an effective recruitment campaign over a period based on a fixed campaign charge.
What makes our service totally comprehensive is our confidence in its success. That’s why we offer a guarantee, that if you do not recruit through our service, we will re-run a further campaign completely free of charge. This means there’s minimal risk on your part, just the promise of creating recruitment activity at a cost that won’t break the bank.
We can offer you
A service that covers recruitment for Entry-level roles through to Senior Management positions.
A consultant that understands the industry and who will work with you on a one to one basis.
Career guidance, advice and support.
Adherence to the Recruitment and Employment Confederation’s code of practice.