111, Clinical Advisor, Nurse Advisor, Paramedic Advisor, Bristol
Hays Healthcare require Pathways Trained Nurses and Paramedics for a 111 centre in Bristol for our private client. We are recruiting urgently
to manage critical winter planning.
As a Clinical Advisor you will be the first point of contact for patients, their relatives, healthcare professionals and other callers. Using NHS Pathways assessment software, you will assess the patient's condition, provide basic advice and health information ensuring they are directed to the most appropriate healthcare professional or service.
Interviews and registration with Hays are available immediately for suitable candidates.
To be consider for this role you must:
- Be Pathways Trained (Version 15 or 16) with recent experience
- Have an active NMC or HCPC pin
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 2 weekends per month
- Must work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Must be available to work 4 out of 9 of the clients key dates over the festive period
We have a variety of shifts available with rates from
£24 - £32 per hour. Enhancements up to £50 per hour over the festive period.
If you're interested in this role, please upload your CV via the job advert or call Nicole MacDonald at [Click here to apply] for more information.