This is an exciting post working within the Leaving Care service and will involve working with children, young people, and their families to meet their assessed needs. You will need to identify potential difficulties regarding service delivery and be able to provide a high quality family support service for children.
This will be based within East Lancashire and would be working full time on a 3 month ongoing contract.
You will need to have the following:
• Previous experience of working with children
• Qualification relating to children and young people
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Sophie at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or message me above.
Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!