- Want to be the positive change for young people, providing support and guidance!
- It's not going to be easy, you'll be working through the night
We are excited to be working with an organisation
making a real difference to young people here in Hastings. You can be part of it!
a chance for you to support semi-independent young people. Those who thrive in this position
find reward in
guidance, support and being patient!
Want to see more about what we do - drop us a message today.
This isn't going to be an easy role. You will be responsible for providing the supporting semi-independent individuals aged between 16 to 18 years of age. You'll work close with the young people, providing guidance, support and a listening ear. The home houses up to three young individuals - it would be your responsibility to ensure they feel comfortable and supported during their time here.
- Create a positive working relationship and an environment for the YP to thrive
- Provide practical support and guidance for the young people in line with their plan
- Ensure they are present and report any absences
- Support for the Waking Night shifts (11pm to 8am)
- You find reward supporting young people and helping their development
- You are comfortable working waking night shifts
- You have experience caring or working with youths
- You are patient and understanding
Okay, let's be frank. For your hard work, you want to know what's in it for you!
- You'll have the flexibility of choosing your availability and picking up shifts to match
- Your hourly wage will be £10.20 per hour (£11.43 inc holiday) for weeknights and an hourly wage of £11.50 per hour (£12.89 inc holiday) for weekends.
- We will provide you training and support for you to develop your skills
- Oh, and if you want to recommend a friend, we'll also throw in a £200 cash incentive for you when they start with us
We've already started short-listing! Don't want to miss this chance to start something new? Contact me directly using my details below and let's talk!