We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a rapidly expanding Antibody Supplier covering the North West territory. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the growth of new product lines across your territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Account Manager - North West will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Account Manager, you will grow and develop long lasting relationships with existing customers to support long term business.
2. You will be responsible for seeking new opportunities and targeting new clients within your territory to drive growth of your product portfolio.
3. You will work perform market research on competitors and clients, working closely with Product Development and Marketing teams to continually improve the company.
4. You will be responsible for reporting on sales and business development activities, and regularly meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Account Manager - North West we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree, masters or PhD in a Life Science subject e.g. Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology
2. Proven enthusiasm for a Sales focussed position with prior customer facing experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with techniques including ELISA, Western Blot and Flow Cytometry
Key Words: Sales | Account Management | Account Manager | Business Development | Territory Manager | Area Manager | Lead Generation | North West | Manchester | Liverpool | Lancashire | Cheshire | ELISA | Antibody | Protein | Western Blot | Cytokine | Flow Cytometry | CRM | Client | Biochemistry | Molecular Biology | Biotechnology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
New Product Development