TERRITORY: East of Scotland (Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and surrounding areas)
You will be joining an energetic, well-established independent company, who, in partnership with V.W.R International offer the greatest choice of chemicals, consumables and instrumentation currently available in the market place.
We are seeking an additional Account Manager to share our extensive customer base throughout the East of Scotland.
The role will involve retaining and growing our customer base, prospecting and securing new business relationships.
Training will be given to enable the successful applicant to communicate the value of all brands from our comprehensive range of products.
You will receive support from the extensive product specialist support on offer for the variety of disciplines.
You will be taking ownership of each sale, giving complete credibility in front of your customer.
1. To provide excellent service and support to all customers in line with company standards
2. To look after the needs of the customer showing a 'can do' attitude at all times.
3. Planning and attending client meetings
4. Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
5. Opening New accounts
6. Utilise, review and update the client database
7. To attend customer exhibitions promoting the company benefits and new and innovative products
8. To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the company objectives
9. Qualifying sales opportunities feeding back to the Quotes Department for processing
10. Understanding the needs of the customer, and find solutions
11. Manage sales Opportunities
12. Close Sales Opportunities
You will require to be confident and have excellent communication skills as well as being I.T. literate with Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM
Whilst you don't need to be a specialist, you need a Science based background (degree or - Commercially astute
- Some previous sales success (preferable but not essential)
- Knowledge of the laboratory supplies market!
- Based within the territory Boundaries
- Full UK Driving License
Perhaps more important is your drive "will to win" and a "can do" proactive attitude