UNFORTUNATELY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS THAT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UK.
As an Activities Coordinator, you will be responsible for the provision of stimulating and meaningful activities within the home that take into account individual skills, hobbies and interests to ensure each resident's quality of life is lived to the full, promoting each person's privacy, dignity and independence, and working together as a team to create a happy and caring atmosphere.
Whether you are accompanying residents to the local country fair, leading a chair exercise class, reminiscing with a resident about their childhood holidays, or making a Christmas card with a resident for their grandchildren, you will do so with Care, Comfort and Companionship at the heart of everything you do.
• Do you want to make a difference to someones life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
• Do you have a creative flair, enjoy organising events and activities, and can build links and relationships with others easily?
• Are you passionate about providing the best possible care and support to individuals?
• Are you caring, warm and understanding?
• Are you spontaneous, patient, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
• Do you strongly believe in the values of Care, Comfort and Companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, why not join our Hartford Care family?
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, other benefits also include:
• Annual pay reviews
• Access to Wagestream
• Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Hartford Rewards - access to 100's of discounts including major retail, travel and leisure companies
• 24/7 digital GP service
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Hartford Hero employee recognition & reward scheme
• Young workers (18 ) are paid the same as those aged 25
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend and Refer a Resident Scheme
• Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
• A compassionate and caring nature
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• A flexible approach to working hours
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Motivation