£28,289 per annum | 37.5 Hours p/w | Day shifts (Monday - Friday)
A leading national not for profit care group who offer an excellent working environment for staff and the best possible standards of care for service users, is currently recruiting an Administration Manager to assist the Home Manager and strengthen the administrative support service across all aspects of the Home’s operation.
About the Administration Manager role and what the client is offering:
• A competetive salary offered at £28,289 p/a
• A permanent, full-time contract at 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts (Monday - Friday, 9-5, or 8-4)
• A great working environment with a family friendly approach to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance
As Administration Manager you will be working as part of the management team in the Home. You will assist the Home Manager in ensuring that the Home is compliant with external regulator requirements as well as internal policies and procedures. Duties will include processing, monitoring and effective systems management and effective administration service including payroll processing, staff rotas, holiday collation, recruitment, leaver data, absence management and staff training.
What we’re looking for in a Administration Manager:
• Previous admin experience is essential, ideally with a minimum of NVQ 2 in Business Administration or relevant experience
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Be able to prioritise, especially under pressure
• Excellent IT and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, over the telephone and in writing to internal and external stakeholders
• A good understanding of financial management, records, budgets
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
- Occupational Safety And Health