Administrator | Various Departments | Competitive Salary – in line with NMW | Worcester | 6 month Fixed Term Contract | 37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract basis. Working in various departments, your key responsibility will be to ensure accurate and efficient administrative support in a busy fast paced environment. This is a role that requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Initally, the postholder will be deployed into our dynamic self-pay sales team dealing with a high volume of patient enquiries whilst exceeding patient expectations through delivery of impeccable customer service.
Spire South Bank Hospital has over 30 years’ experience providing quality private healthcare to patients from Worcestershire, Herefordshire north Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and the West Midlands. We work with some of the areas’ most experienced consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and physicians to deliver fast access to consultations, diagnostics and personalised care. Substantial investment in recent years has enabled us to expand our facilities and purchase some of the most advanced technology; including a state-of-the-art laparoscopic theatre, MRI and CT scanners and recently refurbished patient bedrooms.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Complete all administrative tasks accurately and efficiently
• Ensure our patients always receive the best possible service
Who we're looking for
• Someone who is highly organised and accurate and works well under pressure
• Experience working in a similar environment would be beneficial, including sales/customer service experience
• Must be a good communicator and have good computer literacy
• Must be flexible to work across multiple departments
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave An adaptable individual who will need to be able to work flexibly to support the needs of the business
• inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th May 2021. In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications