Administrator | Out Patient Bookings | Competitive Salary – in line with NMW | Worcester | Full-Time 37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Out Patient Bookings team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for the provision of an efficient patient administration service within the hospital as well as providing information to patients, consultants and other relevant departments in a timely and courteous manner. This is a busy fast paced role that requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Spire South Bank Hospital has over 30 years’ experience providing quality private healthcare to patients from Worcestershire, Herefordshire north Gloucestershire, the Cotswolds and the West Midlands. We work with some of the areas’ most experienced consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and physicians to deliver fast access to consultations, diagnostics and personalised care. Substantial investment in recent years has enabled us to expand our facilities and purchase some of the most advanced technology; including a state-of-the-art laparoscopic theatre, MRI and CT scanners and recently refurbished patient bedrooms.
Duties and responsibilities:
• You will be fundamental in ensuring our patients always receive the best possible service
• Complete all administrative tasks accurately and efficiently
• Offer an outstanding customer service
• Contribute fully to the team and the team goals
Who we're looking for:
• Someone who is highly organised and accurate and works well under pressure
• Experience working in a similar environment would be of benefit. However, full training will be provided.
• Must be a good communicator and have good computer literacy
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Closing date: Friday 14th May 2021. In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Attention To Detail