Barchester is opening a Brand New Residential Care Home Crandon Springs in Wells, Somerset.
Crandon Springs 64 Bedded Residential care home will be opening early 2021.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Care Home Administrator you will be supporting the home Administration Manager in ensuring the administration function of the Care Home runs efficiently and effectively in three key business areas; Finance, Human Resources and Customer Experience.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK 5 DAYS OVER A 7 DAY PERIOD (THIS WILL INCLUDE ALTERNATIVE WEEKENDS)
The role of Care Home Administrator will involve:-
• Being an advocate for great customer experience, lead your direct reports to act as customer facing front of house team members
• Responsible for creating New Employees onto our internal systems
• Liaise with payroll department prepare reports and process staff information as per company timescales
• Manage purchases, sales ledger inputting occupancy figures, invoicing
• Support with end to end recruitment process for any new applicants
• Pre-employment checks for new starters to ensure compliance before starting at the care home
• Maintain the training records
The role holder will need to have:-
• AAT or equivalent
• NVQ level 2 in Administration
• Certificate in personnel Practice
• Knowledge and understanding of GDPR regulations in relation to both employee and resident data
• Worked within another healthcare provider
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best reward packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free learning and development
• Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Unlimited access to our Refer a Friend bonus scheme
If you’d like to use your administrative and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding place to be.