Administrator needed for Cornwall Council, £10 ltd per hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months (chance of extension)
Hours per week - 37
Pay rate - £10 ltd per hour
•To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure that principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies
•To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner taking account of the particular circumstances, including obtaining information from an appropriate source in response to a nonstandard query and feeding back to an enquirer in an accurate and effective manner, giving particular regarding to assessing the particular circumstances
•To provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service
•To manager the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files, in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping
•Understanding of how Local Government works
•Previous administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on [Click here to apply]
or email me your CV - [Click here to apply]
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week.
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
• Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
• Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.