Advance Practice Physiotherapist (APP) | Salary of £52,000 p/annum
Private Healthcare organisation | MSK, Orthopaedics, Rheumatology
The role is unique and will include working across remote, hospital and GP clinical settings.
Searching for a senior physiotherapist or advanced practice physiotherapist to become part of the MSK team. The role is unique and will include working across remote, hospital and GP clinical settings. The post would suit an experienced MSK physiotherapist looking to expand on their clinical skills. The role can be tailored dependent on experience to include FCP.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic Integrated Care Service. The post holder will be expected to provide clinical expertise, leadership and collaborate with all other clinicians working alongside them, becoming part of an MDT approach to enhance patient care in a musculoskeletal setting.
On offer is a negotiable salary of £52,000 (depending on experience), a generous holiday allowance of 25 days (increasing to 30) + 8 bank holidays, excellent benefits package including contributory pension, CPD courses organised by the company. Amazing opportunity to be part of a company which will ensure that your career development is of the upmost importance!
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy and Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
- Experience working at a senior physiotherapist level seeing patients in a musculoskeletal setting
- Evidence of continuing professional development (CPD) in relevant clinical and management areas
- Experience in ordering diagnostics/investigations & tests
- Irmer Certificate
- Experience of clinical supervision / mentoring
- Experience in Orthopaedics, Rheumatology and Chronic pain
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £52,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Diagnostic Skills
- Health Care