A fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to join a respected, stable, patient-focussed practice in south-east London with very good travel links.
The established and diverse team of Nurse Practitioners work alongside experienced GPs, Practice Nurses and HCAs to focus on providing an excellent service to all patients.
Recruiting due to retirement, this is a rare opportunity to join this practice as they have not needed to recruit for quite some time due to their excellent staff retention!
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + NHS pension + 30 days annual leave + BH
Location - South-East London
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Highly mixed demographic, including affluent and deprived patients
- Multi-disciplined clinical team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, and HCAs
- Dynamic Practice Manager with years of experience at the practice
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Very supportive of development
Your role -
- ANP full-time over five days
- Work closely with fellow Nurse Practitioners and GPs to run smooth clinics
- Mixture of face-to-face, telephone and virtual sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- See a range of patients from children to the elderly
- No home visits
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 30 days annual leave + BH
- Progression opportunities
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!
Coordinating With Others
Extended Hours Trading
Global Positioning Systems