Working nationwide, Coben Healthcare a specialist healthcare agency and is one of the leading companies in providing temporary staffing to the Primary Care sector within the NHS and private sector.
We are currently driving to recruit an ANP to support our Enhanced Care Home Scheme. The shifts will be 1-2 days a week, we can be flexible on which days you would prefer to work, but looking at weekdays, 9am-5pm.
The shifts will mainly consist of:
* Providing care and support to the 21 care homes within West Lancashire
* Based predominately at a clinic in Upholland, Wigan, you will be providing care via a virtual 'see and treat' service over Emis/AccuRx
* Working on Adastra system
* On occasion you may need to visit the care homes in person too, full PPE will be provided.
* Working integrally as part of a brilliant and friendly team
* Earning £40 per hour
* Day time hours (Apply online only)
Ideally we would like an ANP with some palliative care/ end of life/ frailty care planning experience, this is desirable but not essential.
Clinical examination and prescribing experience essential.
If you are a practitioner seeking well-paid, flexible work then this opportunity could be ideal.
If possible we would ideally prefer the same clinician to take on the two day role (as opposed to the break down of two clinicians over two days) so we can build some continuity of care for our patients and within the team. This will be certainly well into the new year, and quite possibly until April 2021.
The role is available with an immediate start, please apply now to get started.
For any more information or questions you may have regarding the roles, please contact Penny at Coben Healthcare: (phone number removed)