Med Angels are looking to hear from Advanced Nurse Practitioners for ongoing agency work with one of our Private Healthcare Clients.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner – Essential Requirements:
* Must be Registered Nurse (Adult) Level 1 with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and hold a valid, in date Personal Identification Number (PIN) and not be subject to any restrictions of practice.
* Must hold current valid medical indemnity insurance.
* Must be delivering care in line with RCGP/RCN ANP competencies.
* Must have completed an RCN approved ANP Course, or completed the RCN credentialing process and be able to show evidence of study at Level 7.
* Must have a valid Non-Medical Prescribing qualification recorded on NMC register and provide evidence of prescribing currency and competence against the Royal Pharmaceutical Society Prescribers Competency Framework.
* Must have in date Basic Life Support, Anaphylaxis, Automated External Defibrillator, Infection Prevention and Control, and Safeguarding children, young and vulnerable adults to Level 2.
Med Angels offer an attractive package for candidates which may include the following:
* Attractive rates of pay with weekly payments and choice of payment model
* A generous “Refer a Friend” bonus scheme
* Flexibility of long and short term assignments to suit your availability
* Free uniforms provided (if required)
* Free fitness to work certificates (if required)
* Free mandatory training
* Weekly payments
* Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment.
All job placements are subject to the receipt of satisfactory compliance requirements and a current DBS
Automated External Defibrillator
Basic Life Support