Agency Healthcare Assistant
Search Consultancy, one of the leading UK healthcare recruitment business's are recruiting for exceptional Agency Healthcare Assistants to work on a temp basis to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients care homes based in East Kilbride.
You'll be working flexible hours through the week, evenings and weekends earning a highly competitive salary of £8.55 - £13.00 per hour. You will be expected to provide a residential service for all residents in your new Healthcare Assistant role.
Alongside getting to know residents and their interests you'll be looking after all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing and carrying out weight checks and blood pressure checks.Why join Search Healthcare:
- Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best Healthcare Assistant.
- Free uniform and PVG.
- Excellent pay rates and holiday pay.
- Flexibility and the opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
In addition to being full supported in the job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income and there is ongoing support from a fantastic team of Healthcare Consultants who have a background in Nursing and Health care. We'd love to hear from you if you have the following Healthcare, Care and Nursing experience:
- 3-6 months paid Support and Care experience.
- Skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity.
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour.
- Experience caring for elderly residents within a care home environment.
It takes a very special and dedicated person to be a Healtcare Assistant. It is physically and emotionally demanding but with the job satisfaction that you will receive it will make the job worth it. If you live in the East Kilbride area and looking to pick up consistent shifts in nursing then please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.