Regular ad hoc Nursing shifts available on Private Hospital Wards in Derby, East Midlands area. Due to an increase in workload our clients are looking for additional support on an ongoing basis for an experienced Registered General Nurse (RGN).
- Registered Nurse (RGN) for agency shifts on wards within private hospitals across East Midlands Region
- Flexible working, competitive pay rates, various and ongoing shifts, weekly payroll
I am working with a hospital group which provides private healthcare including access to a world class team of healthcare professionals to paying patients across the UK. Each hospital is a purpose built, state of the art, high tech building which prioritises person centred care.
The hospital itself is based in Derby, East Midlands and is well known for their pioneering orthopaedic, cosmetic and eye surgeries. The Healthcare and Nursing team at this service on the outskirts of Derby city centre are made up of Nurses, ODPs, Scrub, Physiotherapists, and other allied health professionals who you will work along side to maintain a consistent delivery of person centred care.
The hospital is based just outside of Derby city centre and is easily accessible via car or public transport.
As Agency Nurse (RGN) in this private hospital, Derby, East Midlands, you will be responsible for:
- Working independently, running own diary & managing a caseload
- Assessing and supporting the operational team to implement the care, writing person centred care plans & risk assessments
- Reviewing existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care is delivered
- Communicating regularly with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client's advocate
- Auditing, reviewing and maintaining clinical documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for Healthcare Assistant and Support Workers
The successful Agency Nurse/Registered General Nurse will have the following:
- Active & Valid NMC Pin
- Clear Enhanced DBS (Children's & Adults)
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- Experience working in a similar setting (hospital)
As Agency Nurse (RGN) you will be:
- Compassionate, empathetic and understanding of patient's needs and response to needing medical attention
- Confident and competent leading a healthcare team including HCAs and students
- Up to date with theoretical and clinical advances within the healthcare and nursing industry
- Available to commit to regular shifts around your lifestyle
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Free parking
- Weekly payroll
- Dedicated consultant