Are you a Band 5 Nurse looking for a new challenge? Here at Randstad we are looking for efficient, professional and dedicated nurses to cover shifts at multiple hospitals across South Wales.
As an Agency Nurse you will be working in a challenging fast paced environment. You will be dynamic, highly skilled and up to date on all your training. Working on a multitude of wards, you will get a taste for other disciplines and enhance your clinical skills.
I am looking to connect with forward thinking, caring and compassionate Band 5 nurses with medical, surgical and specialist backgrounds to join the Randstad team and really make a difference to your local health board. We provide free training, free uniform and hourly rates of up to £38.00 per hour.
And that's not all, here at Randstad we can offer you:
- Free mandatory training including both practical training (manual handling, first aid) and a full range of specialist nursing e-learning modules
- Free Mobile App to manage and accept your shifts and rota
- Your own dedicated Consultant
- Professional networking opportunities and industry specific advice, on issues such as NMC revalidation
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day and night shifts available
- Last but not least, refer your friends and receive £300 (T's & C's Apply)
The Randstad Nursing team can offer you the chance to:
- Actively participate as part of an experienced nursing team
- Promote independence - really make a difference!
- Live and breathe Care through Compassion
As an Agency Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Administering medication to residents within the required time scales
* Changing dressings/ assisting care assistants
* Completing daily observations/notes
* Updating care plans
* Using the unit's system to record data and manage appointments for residents
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
* An understanding of the role required from a Nurse in a hospital environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ability to work well as part of a team and take the lead when required
The minimum requirements for this role are:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification (General Nursing)
If you want to work as part of a team and further your knowledge and experience whilst making a difference in the lives of some of the most vulnerable adults then please get in contact with us today!
If you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Health Board then call today to find out how we can help you.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.