- (Residential Care, learning disabilities, Children services)
Search Consultancy, one of the leading UK healthcare recruitment business's are recruiting for exceptional Agency Support Workers to work on a temp basis and to provide the highest quality of care and support to our clients residential services across Glasgow, Stirling and surrounding areas.
You'll be working flexible hours through the week, evenings and weekends earning a highly competitive salary of £9 - £10.00 per hour. You will be expected to provide a residential service for all residents in your new Support Worker role. Alongside getting to know residents and their interests you'll be looking after all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing and carrying out weight checks and blood pressure checks.
Why join Search Healthcare:
* Excellent free training will also be provided to allow you to be the best Healthcare Assistant.
* Free uniform and PVG
* Must be registered with the SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council or willing to register)
* Excellent pay rates and holiday pay.
* Flexibility and the opportunity to work for different well established clients in the industry.
In addition to being full supported in the job, there are numerous additional benefits available to suit your lifestyle and boost your income and there is ongoing support from a fantastic team of Healthcare Consultants who have a background in Nursing and Health care.
We'd love to hear from you if you have the following Healthcare, Care and Nursing experience:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.