Registered Nurse | Endoscopy | Band 5/6 equivalent depending on experience| Leeds | Flexible hours, Monday-Sunday, occasional weekends and no nights.
Spire Leeds have an exciting opportunity for an Ambulatory Care and Endoscopy Practitioner to join a newly merged department (Endoscopy and Ambulatory Services) to help develop services and deputize Endoscopy Manager. We have recently invested 850k on Olympus equipment and redesigning the services.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region’s largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the individuals’ health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
Who we're looking for
- You will be a Registered Nurse.
- Be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in an acute environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration.
- A surgical background is desirable but we are happy to consider Nurses with an interest in developing their experience in this field.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 8 clinics, and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little on 07860 407360 or [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
Patient Health Questionnaires
Registered Nurse Certified