Day Surgery Perioperative Practitioner | Scrub | Day Case | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Manchester| 20 hours a week – Outstanding CQC Rating
Spire Manchester are looking for a Scrub / Endoscopy Practitioner to work in the Ambulatory Care and Diagnostics Unit.
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for a Registered Nurse/ODP with scrub experience. The role covers multi-specialties therefore this is a fantastic opportunity to branch out and develop your knowledge and experience.
The Endoscopy and day surgery unit is busy throughout the day, but every day is never the same due to the diversity of the workload, making this department a fantastic place to work
We prefer our staff to be as multi-skilled as possible, so ideally you will be able to work across scrub, Endoscopy and recovery, but many of our staff specialise in just one or two areas but most importantly you will be willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
.Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years nursing experience including scrub.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker on 07525887973 or e-mail [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care