Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner - Blackheath - Salary up to £40K + Benefits
Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Shifts
Various roles including Senior and Lead roles available.
We are currently recruiting for a Britain's leading provider of independent health care, we are looking for an ODP/Theatre Practitioners specialised in Anaesthetics to join the staff in the theatre department of a state of the art private hospital located in Guildford. As an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner, your specialist experience and knowledge will play an important part of this Theatre team, helping to enhance and develop other staff, you will be caring for patients across a mixed range of surgical specialties including Colorectal and Gynaecology, Orthopaedic, Bariatric procedures, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy, ENT.
- NMC/HCPC pin required.
- Evidence of relevant clinal professional development either In previous nursing role or job placement.
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday with increasing to 30.
- Employee referral scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Plus much more
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.
- Professional Development