At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the leading private hospitals based in Surrey that offer a wide range of services across medical and surgical interventions. This facility is set in beautiful tranquil surroundings making it the perfect retreat for patients to recuperate. They have an available opportunity for a Anaesthetic Practitioner to work in the theatre department of the hospital with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to assist the anaesthetist in the administration of anaesthetic during surgery, and tasks include the preparation of equipment, monitoring the patient's condition, and reaction to instructions from the anaesthetist.
Reporting into the Theatre manager as an Anaesthetic Nurse you will be responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care to patients on the ward. Part of your day to day as an Anaesthetic Nurse will involve preparing the Anaesthetic room according to the individual needs of the patient and Anaesthetist, ensuring all equipment is checked prior to use and any faults reported to the Theatre Co-ordinator immediately and preparing patients and provide assistance for clinical/operative procedures. You will also be responsible for updating and maintaining patient records and responding to any queries or complaints. You will also be involved in the induction of new staff & any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Have you will have a relevant anaesthetic nurse qualification or operating department practitioner qualification.
• At least 1 years+ experience working in anaesthetic's and experience across multiple specialties.
• An innate attention to detail with a strong ability to work well under pressure. The ability to adapt easily to situations and be a good communicator within a team.
• To have computer competency across healthcare related systems
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Competitive Annual Salary
• 33 days annual leave
• Private Healthcare
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Child Care Vouchers
• Continued Training and Development Opportunities
• Subsidised Staff Restaurant
• Free Off Site Parking
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND CB
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer