Anaesthetic Team Lead | Theatres | Competitive Salary | Edinburgh | Full Time
Spire Edinburgh has an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetic Team Lead, to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment. This role will be based at either Spire Murrayfield or Spire Shawfair.
Murrayfield hospital was established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 we opened Shawfair Park Hospital, a day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- As an experienced and qualified Anaesthetic Practitioner you will be expected to lead and mentor your team
- The role covers multi-specialties therefore this is a fantastic opportunity to branch out and develop your knowledge and experience.
- The operating theatres are busy throughout the day, but every day is never the same due to the diversity of the workload, making this theatre department a fantastic place to work
- Most importantly our theatre staff are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision. These will include general, ophthalmology, bariatric, urology, gynaecology to name a few.
- This is a full time role covering 37.5 hours a week, working on a rota.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years Anaesthetic experience.
- Experience with leading teams and Mentorship.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andrew Owen on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications