Anaesthetics | Theatres | Band 6 | Tunbridge Wells | Full Time | Flexible Working Hours | Fully funded training programs and career progression opportunities
Spire Tunbridge Wells has an opportunity for an Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner to join our experienced and dynamic team, work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from our fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support.
Spire Tunbridge Wells is a 40 bedded acute hospital situated in rural Kent, located within five miles of Royal Tunbridge Wells and on the boundaries of West Sussex. The hospital offers a range of services and facilities including two operating theatres, a sterile services department, a dedicated endoscopy suite, and a diagnostic and imaging department with an MRI and CT scanner. There are outpatient and physiotherapy departments providing services six days a week
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in the operating theatre.
- Prepare the anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to equipment and supplies required for specific procedures.
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Perform anaesthetic duties across a range of specialties
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with a recognised Anaesthetic module.
- Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Advanced Life Support
Registered Nurse Certified