Anaesthetics and Recovery Practitioner | Theatres | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Little Aston | Full time
Spire Little Aston have an exciting opportunity for an Anaesthetics and Recovery Practitioner to join their team on a full time basis.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be required to provide exemplary patient care carrying out anaesthetic and recovery duties in a theatre setting.
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practise and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a qualified Nurse or ODP with experience in anaesthetics and recovery
- You hold a valid NMC or HCPC pin with no conditions or restrictions
- Be able to build and hold relationships with consultants
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on Rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires