£35,000 - £37,000 p/a + Enhancements | Full Time Contract | Great Benefits | RGN or ODP
A private hospital in the Cambridge area currently requires an experienced Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP to join their team on a full-time basis.
What this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary from £35,000 - £37,000, depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
• Free on-site parking
As Anaesthetics RGN/ODP, you will work with a highly skilled team and will benefit from a supportive working environment with extensive opportunities for training, development, and ongoing career progression.
The skills, experience, qualifications, and qualities our client is looking for in an Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of pre-operative care although this is not essential
• Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation