An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Analytical Scientist to join a rapidly expanding CDMO based in Northumberland. The successful applicant will develop, validate, and apply analytical methodologies. Experienced individuals may provide specialist advice and problem resolution for selected analytical methodologies.
* Develop, validate, and report analytical methodology (such as HPLC & GC) and, where appropriate, provide resolution to technical problems.
* Apply analytical methodologies during the quality control and stability evaluation of a range of materials.
* Prepare work protocols for approval, critically assess data generated and review data from peers.
* Prepare and review reports, quality documents and training documentation.
* Acquire/record data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
* Perform assigned roles within CMC such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware and/or software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
* BSc (Hons) in a relevant scientific discipline (e.g. Chemistry)
Please apply now if this sounds like an exciting opportunity. Any questions can be directed to Kristi at Jackson Hogg
Verification And Validation (Software)