A Global Chemical company who specialise in the development and manufacture of speciality pigments and performance additives are looking for an Analytical Technologist to join their team in the Teesside area.
The Analytical Technologist will work within the analytical department and carry out chemical and physical analysis to meet the needs of internal and external customers.
* To plan and carry out chemical and physical analysis using techniques including atomic spectroscopy, classic wet chemistry, and particle sizing to meet the requirements of customers.
* To interpret and report the results of chemical and physical analyses to meet both the data and the information needs of customers through timely and accurate reporting.
* To contribute information and knowledge of analytical and physical techniques to aid research and development programmes.
* To improve and develop both current and new methods of analysis and physical testing to meet changing business needs.
* A degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Analytical Chemistry)
* Experience carrying out analysis within the chemical industry.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, please apply online now. Any questions can be directed to Kristi at Jackson Hogg
Research And Development