A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Analytics Associate Director to join their team in London.
Working in an innovative business who are focused on evolution and excellence, this Analytics Associate Director role is a great career move if you are looking to work in an analytics role providing decision support and commercial analysis. With the opportunity to grow your career over the next 5 years, you will be passionate about analytics and working in a commercial setting.
* As a key strategic advisor, you will use data and analytics to generate insights and influence decision making
* Support International leadership teams in creating solutions that encourages strategic decision making
* Oversee commercial regional teams and ensure data and analytics tools are effective and used to high standards
* Establish data process improvement opportunities
* Engage with internal and external stakeholders
* Proven analytics/decision support experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment
* Strong analytical skills including the way it impacts decision making
* Excellent relationship management skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Customer Relationship Management