Considering a career as an Animal Technician?
•Are you looking to launch your career working with animals?
•Are you passionate about looking after animals and offering the best welfare?
•Looking for a role with brilliant pay, structured training, and varied employer options?
•Are you struggling to get a job working with animals due to a lack of experience or don’t want to be stuck with unpaid, voluntary roles?
Your daily duties as an Animal Technician and Animal Technologist include:
* Feeding and watering
* General health checking
* General animal husbandry
* Understanding breeding and scientific procedures
* Handling animals
* Cage cleaning and washing
Providing your aim is to work with animals and you meet our requirements, then this programme is designed for you – our ATDP employer partners are looking to develop tomorrow’s future Animal Technicians. ALL training is provided cost-free providing you are willing to train and can commit to remaining available for Animal Technician employment opportunities for 12 weeks post study accreditation.
What we are looking for;
* High levels of motivation and a good work ethic
* The ability to repeatedly work to set procedures with a high degree of attention to detail
* A genuine passion to work with animals, demonstrating care, welfare and compassion
* Your own transport is an advantage (although not essential)
* Successfully selected candidates will be required to undergo security and occupational health screening
Do I need Qualifications?
We are looking for candidates hold either an 'animal related qualification' or have two or more years work experience of handling animals
Although ‘animal lovers’ with a real passion for animals will be considered, so please do call and see what we have on offer!
Apply now to start your career as an Animal Technician or Animal Technologist
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail