Working nationwide, Coben Healthcare a specialist healthcare agency and is one of the leading companies in providing temporary staffing to the Primary Care sector within the NHS and private sector.
We are currently driving to recruit Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Emergency Care Practitioners, and Nurse Practitioners in the Stoke-on-Trent area to join our client’s friendly and supportive team, and deliver an exceptional standard of patient care and support.
The roles would also be suitable for experienced UCPs and JNPs.
Through the available essential clinical positions, you will be working autonomously to provide expert professional advice to patients, carers and colleagues and ensure the maintenance of clinical excellence. We are looking for practitioners who will share our commitment to providing excellent health care to our patients.
The shifts will mainly consist of:
* Standard 12hr shifts (usually 08-20s)
* Streaming opportunities
* See-and-treat opportunities
* Working integrally as part of a brilliant and friendly team
* Earning rates between £28 - £40 per hour (level dependant)
* Much higher rates of pay for nights, weekends, and BHs
Our established client works closely with us to provide you with the newest rotas and current information to make sure you have the best choice of shifts at your disposal.
If you are a practitioner seeking well-paid, flexible work then this opportunity could be ideal. Locum work offers a variety of benefits, including excellent, competitive pay rates (inclusive of holiday pay!) both PAYE and LTD.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a professional and well-run team. Applications from newly qualified practitioners are welcome. To get started please apply now.
For any more information or questions you may have regarding the roles, please contact Penny at Coben Healthcare; (phone number removed)
Benefits of joining Coben Healthcare:
* Competitive rates PAYE or limited
* Opportunities to book in advance
* National bookings available
* Allocated consultant
* Holiday pay (PAYE)
* Pension benefits
About Coben Healthcare:
* Established in 2011, Coben quickly became the number one primary care agency in the North West.
* Expansion and relocation allowed further growth across the rest of the country securing preferred status with some of the nation's largest Primary Care providers.
* Our board of Directors share 35 years of combined healthcare recruitment experience
* We take our role within Primary Care very seriously and ensure we are working in the most compliant way and are proud to be ISO 9001 certified and a GMC designated body.
* With our dedicated team of consultants working with clinics across the country, we can help you find the healthcare position that’s right for you
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Stafford) .