£25,000 - £35,000 / year
Fantastic role within a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation!
Using your experience in antibody purification you will join a busy team of scientists purifying and characterising antibodies in support of biopharmaceutical research. The laboratory is well-equipped with top-of-the-range equipment including AKTA, UPLC and HPLC systems. You will also have the opportunity to assist in the development and introduction of new methods as well as troubleshooting issues with purification and characterisation processes.
The ideal applicant will possess:
* BSc or MSc in a Biological Science (or equivalent)
* Minimum 12 months’ laboratory experience in antibody purification using AKTA, UPLC or HPLC systems
* Hands-on experience of protein characterisation techniques such as size exclusion chromatography, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem-solving abilities
Please note this opportunity is offered on an initial 12-month contract basis with realistic potential for extension.
Apply to VRS today!
Keywords: antibody, antibodies, purification, purify, analysis, characterisation, chromatography, AKTA, HPLC, UPLC, size exclusion chromatography, SEC, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotherapeutic, industry, Berkshire, Reading, Slough, London, VRS6688CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website