A hugely successful manufacturing company is looking for an ambitious Apprentice with a passion for Science to be trained to execute an interesting and varied range of Laboratory duties.
An international force within the process manufacturing sector is recruiting. This company is the global market leader in their field of expertise and provide an innovative environment that leads the way in their industry. They have a huge client base across a diverse and interesting range of technical sectors and industrial markets. The organisation is enjoying another extremely busy year and is therefore planning to expand their workforce with the recruitment of an Apprentice Chemist.
The role of the Apprentice Chemist will involve comprehensive training to a standard which ensures that the technical service to the company’s customers is of the highest quality. Usual duties will include:
* Laboratory analysis of all incoming test samples using a full range of test methods and equipment.
* Metal working Coolant testing.
* Testing of samples of water for the company’s outflow discharges of fluids for compliance with water authority limits for the site.
* Testing IBC wash system fluids.
* Once suitably trained the person will spend 1 week per month on the Day shift within the Quality Control laboratory as part of the cross-department rota support.
* Assisting R&D Chemists on various project work.
* To develop an overall understanding of all laboratory activities as a key team member.
* Successful candidate will be educated up to degree level, receiving a Level 6 qualification in Chemistry upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Those applying should have the following qualities:
* Ambitious, hard-working character
* Passion for Science
* Educated to A-Level standard (or equivalent).
For details of all our current vacancies please visit the Intro Personnel website.
Please note that due to high volumes of response we are unable to answer all applicants, if you have not been contacted within a week of your application it has regrettably been unsuccessful