I am currently recruiting a Physiotherapist to work in a Private Clinic based in South West London on a permanent basis. The clinic is a new, modern setting that uses Aquatic Physiotherapy to help clients rehabilitation process. Please note that Aquatic experience is not essential as our client can offer training for this and is happy to consider all candidates with a Physiotherapy background.
The successful candidates Job Purpose will be:
• To provide, manage and be responsible for a high-quality aquatic physiotherapy service to our clients, their families or carers under the direction of our senior clinicians.
• To deliver aquatic physiotherapy treatment to our clients, and to maintain associated records as an autonomous practitioner. To work as part of the team with support and supervision from our senior clinicians or the management team as required.
• To promote the clinic to other agencies and the general public, and when appropriate to educate the team working with your client including, but not exclusive to, educational staff, sports therapists, personal trainers, care support workers and other therapists.
• To work closely with our NHS colleagues to deliver an integrated and joined-up approach and service.
• To support training and development of aquatic physiotherapy clinical practice and service. To undertake clinical audits and evaluation of evidence-based practice as required.
• To keep accurate timesheets and ensure service provision is in line with the funding bodies contractual hours with the company
If you are available within the next 4 weeks, Sugarman have a great opportunity available to work as a Physiotherapist, in Central London.
You must have the below requirements to work as a Physiotherapist:
• An approved degree level qualification in Physiotherapy
• Full HCPC registration
• Experience of working as a Physiotherapist
• High standards in written and oral communication
If you would like more information regarding this vacancy or other vacancies that we may have available, please contact us on the details below.
Tel: (phone number removed)
*****Due to contract with our clients, registrations and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 years' experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work, Mental Health and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief.
All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit
- Clinical Practices
- Training And Development