Area Manager Role
3 Residential Care Homes
All Good Rated
Recruitment Panda are so pleased to be rerecruiting for an Area Manager for this client.
We started to advertise back in February, but then the hideousness of C19 hit the Health and Social Sector, so we put this particular recruitment on hold.
We have kept our residents & staff safe and well, thankfully.
Now is the time to restart this recruitment process.
The company is privately owned, a small group of 7 homes, that hopefully will be doubled in size within the next 18 months.
We have a fully supportive management structure, with an area manager for 3 or 4 homes, and a Regional Director overseeing the two area managers.
We will want you to
- Ensure the overall good running of each location from structural, financial & operational perspectives
- Ensure management is performing in-line with expectations and managing those in-place where required
- Ensure adherence to Group policies and procedures
- Developing and rolling out effective action plans to resolve deviations in the above
- Keeping up-to-date on regulatory changes / legislation and notifying the Directors of relevant changes
- Providing all due reports on locations / Areas under their charge to the Directors
- Consulting with the Directors on improvement initiatives where relevant
We are looking for candidates with area or multi site management experience, an experienced residential manager, and somebody with loyalty and tenacity.
Please contact Emma Mansell, Principal Consultant at Recruitment Panda.
Requirements for this position
Experienced Residential Home Manager
Experienced Multi Site Management