Demonstrate active leadership to deliver on budgeted level of sales in your branches. 80% of the working week will be spent 'knee to knee' with colleagues in the branches with a strong focus on observation, feedback and coaching. Compliance is also an important factor within this role.
A leading national private healthcare organisation require an area manager in Sussex and Hampshire
- Inspiring and motivating staff.
- Devoting 80% of your time providing 1:2:1 support, coaching and leadership to all line reports. The management should be rigorous, systematic and effective with an emphasis on observation, feedback and coaching.
- Attending daily branch 'huddle' meetings, ensuring that each branch is visited routinely and that all meetings are effective.
- Ensuring that all relevant employees are fully trained and identifying any specific training needs.
- Developing employees in line with company objectives.
- Ensuring that all employees comply with processes and behaviours laid down by Company and external bodies.
- Ensuring all employees are ambassadors for the brand and focus on delivering world class customer service.
- Working closely with the Area Manager and your Regional HR Business Adviser to
- identify and manage performance
- deal with employee concerns
- Assisting and supporting your team in resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
Ensuring appropriate use and control of company assets:
- Carrying out individual audits (min. 4 times per year)
- Undertaking periodic branch stock takes as required by Hidden Hearing
- Ensuring that branches are well-presented, consistent with the brand and inviting to customers
Operational & people management experience
. Experience of analysing and interpreting sales data
. Experience of supporting change in a business context
. Experience of working effectively in a structured and process driven environment
Area management experience
. Management experience in a regulated, geographically dispersed retail and/or health care environment
Excellent interpersonal skills
. Good analytical skills
. Robust IT skills (Microsoft office) including databases & an ability to learn in-house systems.
. Ability to influence, motivate and coach others
. Ability to influence and persuade others to follow a specific course of action, being directive when needed.
. Ability to challenge whilst maintaining and enhancing an effective and productive working relationship.
. Ability to influence and enforce behavioural change and deliver sales without compromising brand standards.
. Ability to give direction in a robust but non-confrontational manner
. Understanding of GDPR & data management
. Ability to promote and implement equal opportunities
The area manager in Hampshire and Sussex dictates a salary of up to £40K + Car + Bonus