We are currently looking for a Senior Aseptic Pharmacist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Senior Aseptic Pharmacist you will be responsible for leading and delivering aseptic services to the company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Aseptic Pharmacist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Aseptic Pharmacist, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of manufacturing and dispensed activities which includes being responsible for the aseptic service.
2. You will be responsible for ensuring the requirements of the production area's quality management system are maintained as required and you will be leading the set up and delivery of production services to support clinical trials.
3. As the Senior Aseptic Pharmacist, you will be responsible for ensuring all the changes to the quality management system are effectively communicated via the change control process.
4. You will be responsible for supervising the work of the clinical interface Pharmacists and the Principal Technician.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Aseptic Pharmacist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmacy discipline is essential. You do not need to be a registered Pharmacist.
2. Proven industry experience in an aseptic manufacturing, ideally under MS license(specials).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with clinical trial manufacturing and team leading experience is ideal but not essential.
Key Words: Pharmacist | Clinical | Specialist | Mpharm | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Production | Aseptic | Sterile | London | Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Works
- Quality Management