We are currently supporting our client in Thurleigh in their search for an Assay Development Scientist. This is an opportunity to work with an exciting, energetic and growing IVD organisation. They have an excellent culture, made up of a team of proactive, focused and enthusiastic individuals and are always looking for like-minded individuals to join their thriving team.
As part of the Technology R&D Team, you will assist in the development of technology and concepts of current and future products. Reporting into the Senior Scientist, you will provide assay reagents to prototype production processes and to test prototype systems
Essential Role Requirements:
* Knowledge and understanding of the process of iterative design optimization
* Skills in problem solving and solution development
* Knowledge of diagnostic immunoassay technology.
* Ability to write clear and concise protocols for complex assay methodologies.
* Basic data analysis and presentation skills
* Ability to follow a protocol precisely and offer recommendations for improvements.
* Ensure laboratory books and other records are completed accurately and timely.
* Computer literacy and experience with standard laboratory / office tools.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of the company, then please get in touch today by sending in an updated copy of your CV today