Social Worker - Children Assessment & Safeguarding Team
£27.00 - 29.00 per hour
North East Lincolnshire
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Qualified Social Workers to work full time within a Children's Assessment and Safeguarding Team based in the North East Lincolnshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services. .
The successful candidate will be joining a busy well-established and supportive team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Managing complex caseloads
* Initial and core assessments
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
* Attending Court
* Written Court Reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC Reviews
* Social Work Qualification
* 2 years post qualifying experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on [Click here to apply] for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age