£20 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £37.4K | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in Bebington is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Assistant Care Manager.
The home is independently owned and managed and provides round the clock care to older adults with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* Permanent contracts of 36 hours per week, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
* Very competitive hourly pay rates of £20, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £37,400
* A company pension scheme
* Breaks are paid
* Free staff parking and refreshments whilst on duty
You will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
You would also be required to provide cover for the nursing team’s annual leave and work long day shifts of 7.30am-7.45pm.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Coaching And Mentoring
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable