My client is a family-run, high-quality dental practice that is looking to recruit a skilled Dental receptionist/ Assistant Manager to their team which includes highly skilled and prestigious dentists.
As reflected in the wage and job spec my client is looking for someone with a real passion for Reception work that is seeking a long-term career with an innovative company where they too can grow and progress.
The successful postholder will certainly gain excellent experience as a Dental Receptionist/ Assistant Manager at a practice where they will be surrounded by some standout Dentists, from Oral Surgeons, Perio+ Implant specialists, specialist orthodontists, Expert endodontists, Dental Facial Esthetics specialists and more! You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best in the Business! For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career as a Dental receptionist.
Benefits of Dental Receptionist/ AM Role:
* Up to £15 per hour
* Pension Contribution
* Free Parking
* We provide free training and CPD
* Development and progression opportunities
* Full PPE provided
Requirements of Dental Receptionist:
* Proficient using Software of Excellence Ability to use IT and operate computer-based systems (training given)
* Excellent interpersonal skills, plus competent written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work in an organised fashion
Responsibilities of Dental Receptionist/ AM:
* Seeing patients through a high-quality patient journey
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Accurate, self-motivated and the ability to prioritise
* Make appointments, take payments and handover to clinicians and team members
If you fit the brief we would love to hear from you, click apply and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly. Thanks to all that apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £14.00-£15.00 per hour
- Interpersonal Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Self Motivation
- Clinical Works
- Information Technology