Sirona Medical`s Social Care Department are seeking for an Assistant Team Manager for the Leaving Care Team. NON CASE HOLDING
The person appointed will be expected to have the necessary skills and experience to function and undertake tasks that will enable the team to achieve the best outcomes for our children and young people by:
- To operationally manage and supervise the team
- Ensuring high quality work across all areas of work, including, CLA, Care Leavers and UASC
- Ensuring work is completed in a timely way focusing on the needs of the children and young people.
- Ensuring staff are skilled in relation to best practice surrounding CLA and care leavers
- Working within Swindon Borough Council Management Team to develop practice and skills across the service area to ensure children and their families receive a seamless services
- Working with young people, foster carers, residential and semi-independent and supported accommodation providers.
- Ensuring that resources are used to enable best outcomes for children and young people.
- Working alongside colleagues from a variety of agencies to ensure children and young people`s needs are consistently being met
- Direct responsibility for operational staff
To apply for this role you must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Social Work England Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Recent experience of managing childrens social care team
Why work for Sirona?
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast payroll service
- Referral fee
- Locum and Permanent opportunities
If you are looking for work but this vacancy is not of interest please contact the Social Care Team or email [ Email address blocked ]
Relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
Social Work England Registered
Be eligible to work within the UK
Recent experience of managing childrens social care team