ATO / Cardiographer | Cardiology | Band 3/4 plus excellent benefits | Bristol | Full time | Permanent
Spire Bristol Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Technical Officer / Cardiographer to join our Cardiology team. This is a Full-Time and permanent opportunity; between Monday to Friday, with a mixture of early and late shifts.
At Spire Bristol Hospital, we provide comprehensive diagnostic services and treatments in a comfortable and relaxed private hospital environment. You can get fast access to consultants who are experts in their field and can provide you with personalised treatments, all in a safe environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform Exercise Tolerance/ Stress Tests (ETT) and electrocardiograms (ECGs).
- Undertake clinical evaluation of results, reporting acute or abnormal findings to senior staff/ on call medical team/ patient’s physician.
- Assist Cardiac Physiologists with organisation and running of diagnostic lists.
- Assist patients undergoing diagnostic cardiological investigations.
- Clean, prepare, apply and remove Ambulatory ECG and blood pressure monitors. Store patient data and recordings and retrieve reports using department and Trust IT systems.
- Assist with receptionist and clerical duties within the department including data entry, appointment booking/ amendment, telephone queries, filing and clinic preparation.
Who we're looking for:
- Treadmills experience essential
- Previous experience as an ATO / Cardiographer
- Venepuncture and ECG recording are desirable for this role
- System literacy is essential; MS Office and SAP is desirable, however, not essential for the right candidate
- Previous experience within a Similar role
- Must be accurate and have a strong desire for attention to detail.
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care or equivalent
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications