We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Clinical Manager to join our growing team. This role is based at our Sunrise of Mobberley home in Knutsford, East Cheshire (WA167D).
About the role
The Assisted Living Coordinator reporting to the Deputy Manager is responsible for the management of the Assisted Living Department ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to our residents.
The Assisted Living Coordinator will direct the overall operation of the department in accordance with CQC regulations and Sunrise standards and guidelines. You will relish the opportunity of leading a collaborative Assisted Living Nursing and Care Staff Team to deliver an excellent care service and manage the care assessment process. Your clinical expertise will be beneficial in formalizing bespoke Individual Care Service Plans and risk assessment evaluation, whilst your experience will be able to determine the level of care needed together with appropriate staffing levels in place to support residents.
The Assisted Living Coordinator will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Assisted Living staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals. Financial control will be paramount in managing and organizing the department budget to include labour resource planning and other expenses and will be assumed your responsibility for its impact on the home profitability.
With strong communication skills you will be instrumental in developing solid relationships with residents and family members to enhance the wellbeing of our residents in their home environment.
You will have overall responsibility to ensure the department is operating safely, with the right people in the right place. Alongside ensuring the care and quality is maintained for the delivery of care, you will be required to support your teams on the day and night shifts through engaging with them by conducting night audits and observing handovers to assess quality and effective communication.
- Qualified Registered Nurse/ RGN with a valid NMC Pin
- NVQ 4 or 5 / QCF 5 in Health and Social care with proven experience
- Proven experience in long term Elderly Care - working in a similar setting
- A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
- Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
- Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
- Evidence of good IT skills (proficient in Windows, Outlook and Excel)
- Evidence of good written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
Why should you work for us?
As well a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our `Heart & Soul` awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
We`re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we`re the best place to start.
To find out more about what it`s like to work at a Sunrise care home click here
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the `apply now` button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.
Salary is dependent on experience
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.