Our prestigious Client based in St Austell are looking for an Associate Dentist to join their team. They are looking for someone who is friendly, caring and willing to join our ever growing Team and Practices.
They can offer a rewarding career, with support Flexibility and the opportunity to develop your skills. They can offer you a competitive rates of pay with computerisd SOE, including Digital X-Ray and Rotary Endo.
Our Client prides themselves on being an Established Business since 1993, set up by an Associate Dentist who has a passion to install a positive working culture, throughout their teams. Their plan is not to become the largest but to continue to support and develop their practices and Teams. They have many years working with experienced clinicians and helping them to develop their skills further and also to support newly qualified Dentists.
They are currently a small group of practices owned by a Dentist who understands your needs.
* Competitive rates of pay, your contract will be tailored to suit your needs.
* Offer a variety of flexible working hours, both Full time and Part time with no unsociable hours to suit your work life balance.
* We encourage all our Dentists to take further steps in developing their career, many of their Dentists go on to become Trainers and Mentors while other choose to specialise.
* Fantastic Communication for collaboration with your Practice Manager, Area Manager and Director so that your can always voice your opinion and feel that it is heard.
* Fully Computerised (SOE)
* Large Patient Numbers, Denplan and 0% Finance Options
* Join a Dental Group with a Personal Touch!
They will consider any Associate Dentists applying for a position, regardless of the amount of experience you have, or if you have not practiced in the UK before. They look to work with People of Good Character and potentially who can fit seamlessly into their Team.
If this sounds like a company you could see yourself being apart of please get in touch Today