The successful applicant we be responsible for the strategic development of the non-medical workforce. Building a sustainable, scalable and high quality clinical operating model You will be a key member of the team and entrusted to develop the service to be effective as it can be with your experience, passion and ability to streamline processes.
The post holder will be responsible for developing the strategic direction of the non-medical workforce which maximises clinical quality, business efficiency, effectiveness, flexibility and staff morale.
- This includes supporting the team in the development of a strategic approach to service improvement and best clinical pathways.
- Clinical leadership of the Advanced Nurse Practitioners and AHPs including quality, supervision, training and development, audit, regulation and accreditation, competencies.
- Manage all employment processes.
- Work closely with operational and medical colleagues to ensure clinical, operational and commercial objectives are coordinated and delivered.
- Lead and coordinate company wide clinical governance processes so that assurance on clinical safety, quality and effectiveness is built in to ongoing processes and meet or exceed CQC requirements at all times.
- Innovate clinical processes, pathways and nursing and other clinical roles to continually improve the quality, experience, effectiveness and convenience of care for patients.
- Actively contribute to the overall high standing and reputation of Babylon and its clinical services team.
- Management Experience in a senior clinical position/Matron level or above
- Experience of staff development/human resource management
- Evidence of ongoing continuing Professional Development
- Evidence of embedding Quality Governance and Evidence Based Practice
- Evidence of managing quality initiatives which include service redesign
- Experience of working within the independent sector
- Development and scaling of clinical teams and clinical services
- A history of innovation improving patient experience and outcomes
- A keen understanding of clinical governance and experience of organising excellent assurance processes
- Tech savvy
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving and analytical Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
- NMC registrant
- or HCPC
- Management qualification – desirable
- Advanced practice qualification
- Independent prescriber
Salary & Benefits:
Base Salary £60,000 to £65,000 per year
● Competitive salary package including share scheme
● Free Babylon for you and your family
● One of the nicest offices you’ll ever see, located in the heart of Chelsea
● Free healthy breakfast, and snacks
● On site table tennis and videogame competitions
● Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
● A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
● Free weekly yoga or football sessions
● Pension scheme
● BUPA health and life insurance