TFS Healthcare is looking to recruit an experienced Associate Practitioner for a role based in Infection Sciences in Newcastle.
This role requires the successful candidates to have at least 2 years' experience in the relevant clinical area, UK based experience and ideally with some practical experience with a NHS pathology lab.
- Location Newcastle
- Ongoing contract
- PCR experience
- Pipetting experience
- Lab experience (can have taken place during relevant degree)
- Relevant Biomedical Science degree
- Flexibility on working hours as role will be rota'd (4 days on 4 days off)
- Must be able to commute daily to the location as accommodation will not be provided at this level
TFS Healthcare is one of the UK's premier specialist recruitment agencies, covering all disciplines of AHP & HSS staffing. TFS are a CPP & HTE approved supplier, recruiting into the NHS & private organisations offering both locum and permanent recruitment services.
TFS Healthcare have access to a vast number of roles across the UK and we are confident of finding you the right job, in the right place at the right rate. We also offer:
- Dedicated, specialist recruitment consultants
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing & mandatory training
- Market leading pay rates
- Daily payroll
- Access to CPD fund and annual incentives
If you are not available for this role, why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn £250 bonus for each successful placement - there is no limit to the number of people you can refer! (T&Cs apply)
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Polymerase Chain Reaction