Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for an Associate Project Manager to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
* Oversee start up studies’ operational procedures for the Observational Research Group
* Manage strategic process improvement projects
* Assist Epidemiologists with start up studies and resolve any issues that may arise
* Liaise with key stakeholders
* Educated to degree level in a life sciences field
* Previous operations project management experience particularly within a pharmaceutical setting
* An understanding of Epidemiology is preferred but not essential
* Excellent knowledge of Real World Evidence Generation and Observational Research
* Previous experience in assisting with study start up activities and drug development research
* Great understanding of EFPIA and GCP procedures
* Strategic individual with excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Good Clinical Practices (Gcp)